Journey + OOTD : Putri Island


Hello...

So last week, after months of chronic beach fever, I finally went to the beach!*and became more tanned and sexy like Rihanna*.
My office held a company trip to Putri Island, one of the resort island at Kepulauan Seribu territory (Eng. Thousand Island-name of place, not mayonnaise). Kepulauan Seribu has lots of beautiful island, I almost cannot believe it just need 2 hours by boat from the scary-dirty-disgusting Jakarta beach.









The island has 'Bali' as their theme, with a Balinese dance as a welcome dance and also as the island decoration theme. Who need go to Bali after all? Putri island is much easier to reach than Bali but more quite and the landscape it self has almost same breath taking level with Bali.

Since it was company trip, so everything is almost free and for a moment I could be like such 'random girls on instagram who only do yoga and have a long vacation on tropical land' :P. At the first day, we had glass bottom boat tour, a sunset cruise and BBQ night when all of my bosses act crazy and threw almost everyone into the pier cold water. Well, boys will be boys indeed. Second day was more fun. We had a free activity schedule so you can choose to snorkeling, fishing, playing beach sport, swimming on resort swimming poll or do nothing. I went snorkeling into different island, Bintang (or Melintang) island, which is under same management with Putri Island but more private- there's only 5 bungalows- and God! The beach and the sea was terrific! The water is so clear, with nice gradation of blue, and the coral reef is quite pretty while the fish collection was amazing. It's like swimming inside a giant sea world aquarium -indeed, what do you think?!- but you must be careful of sea urchin.

After all, it was one of the best trip I ever had. I meet lots of my co-worker who I rarely meet since I'm working on different city and became more familiar with them. Also the island(s) it self was very beautiful. I cannot wait for the next trip, maybe this time with all my girls ;)

x.o.x.o

Padma
Pose like a celebrity in my H&M tanktop


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,